Justin Bieber Covers 'Teen Vogue' May 2013

Justin Bieber rocks a tank on the cover of Teen Vogue‘s May 2013 issue.
Here’s what the 19-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:

On reading social media comments: “My Twitter is really nice. I have so many fans that I rarely ever see a nasty tweet. I don’t read YouTube comments because those can get you sad. I see so much stuff on the Internet, sometimes I just want to go to Twitter and just go after people. But then I just think twice: If someone is dissing me, I’m going to make this person way more famous by tweeting them.”

On knowing himself: “I know who I am, and I’m very much in control. I don’t need to address every speculation. Remember when Cam’ron dissed Jay-Z? Jay-Z didn’t even respond. Why didn’t he respond? He didn’t need to respond because he’s Jay-Z. There’s so much nonsense that gets out there that’s not true. I would rather spend time really interacting with my fans. You just have to keep your head high and be positive.”

On his friends: “I get good vibes from people all the time, and I probably could get along with them and be their friend, but now I just don’t trust anybody. Literally, my phone never rings. I only have, like, four people that I keep in contact with. I don’t need a bunch of friends to make me happy. I just need the people close to me that I love, that’s all.”

For more from Justin, visit TeenVogue.com.

 



0 comments: